- 15% Discount on 60 minutes & 20% Discount on 90 minutes
- Valid from Mon – Sun between 11 am to 4 pm only
- Offer valid on selected locations only
- 10% Discount on 60 min & 15% Discount on 90 min
- Valid from Mon – Sun between 11 am to 6 pm only.
- Service only after showing valid Innov 8 access card
We love coffee. We often call it hug in a mug. We love Soda. We love Tea, the standard tea and not the healthier Green tea. Basically, all of us love caffeine. Caffeine gives us a high and it spikes up our energy making us more creative and productive. A lot of people are addicted to tea and coffee, the high makes them feel more productive and in general better. This addiction though is unhealthy because after a while caffeine starts taking a toll on your body. A lot of people can’t sleep after having coffee because it makes their brain haywire. Coffee is also extremely dehydrating and it makes your body loose fluids. Coffee also causes acne in a lot of people. Coffee has advantages too, but a little too much of anything can be harmful. Here are some tips, through which you can get rid of that addiction and reduce the harmful effects of caffeine on your body.
- Drink twice as much water after coffee – If you are having one cup of coffee, follow it up with two glasses of water after it. Make sure that you are keeping yourself hydrated as much as you can. Make it rule 1 serving of coffee = 2 servings of water.
- Switch to healthier options – Some people have a habit of sipping a hot beverage while working. Cut down on sipping coffee and tea and switch to green tea. There are a lot of options available in the market such as Strawberry tea, Chamomile Tea, Lemon Tea which you can have other than coffee. Not only are they healthier but also detoxing.
- Don’t use coffee as an alternative to sleep – A lot of people do that, they don’t get enough sleep and as a substitute they drink coffee to keep themselves awake. Coffee isn’t a substitute to sleep. If you sleep enough, you will not need as much coffee.
- Eat Apples – Research has shown that apple is more effective in keeping a person awake than coffee. Switch your black coffee with apples every day. It will also make your skin glow.
- Switch Soda for Fruit juices – Try drinking juices whenever you are feeling thirsty instead of popping open a soda can. Soda including Diet soda is very harmful for your body, not only is it high in sugar content but also has ingredients which affect your body in negative ways.
- Eat well – Have a balanced diet, it will reduce your craving for caffeine.
Coffee, tea and soda are great but an overdose of these can be very harmful for your body. They can make you regret caffeine in the long run. Switch to healthier options, remember addictions are bad.
Hard week at work? Stress making its way to your skin, acne sprouting out and the glow seemingly lost? We all have those weeks when there is too much work, almost no sleep and rest and as a result our skin starts acting up. Pimples appear on our skin, it starts looking dull and lifeless and you feel like your skin has died. When this happens, you need to take some time off and take care of your skin and of yourself. Here are some tips to assist you in this skin pampering time –
- Drink lots of water and Green tea – Avoid caffeine as much as you can and switch to fresh juices water and green tea. They will hydrate your skin and flush out toxins to make you feel better and restore the glow in your skin.
- Go for a spa – The mind and the body are connected and spa relaxes both of them. It gives your mind a break and it feels your body tingle. Spa has a lot of benefits and you should avail it.
- Try a herbal face pack – Try making one of those face packs which carry Dadi Ma ke nuskhe. Mix Turmeric, little cream and gram flour (Besan) and put in on your face. Put slices of cucumber on your eyes to relax them, lie back for 15 minutes and wash it off. If you are feeling lazy, then order a face pack online and apply it according to the instructions. Multani Mitti face pack has a cooling effect and is our recommendation. Warning – Make sure you know and understand your skin type and use a face pack accordingly.
- Massage – There are a couple of options here – Blackmail your other half to give you a relaxing massage, go for a massage outside or try doing it yourself. There is nothing like a good massage to relax your nerves when you are stressed out. It will untangle the knots in your body and make you feel good in general.
- Pedicure – A good pedicure is very relaxing. You can go for a pedicure outside or you can do a pedicure yourself. It will relax your feet and calm down your mind.
Apart from this, try eating lots of fruits and get good sleep. Watch a happy movie or read something that makes you feel good. It is very important to give your body rest after a hard week, not only for your body but also for your soul.
How many times have you faced indigestion this past month? How many times have you woken up with a headache or a sore throat? And more importantly how many times were you in a bad mood because you weren’t feeling just all right?
Growing up most of us, end up developing terrible food habits, eating whatever comes to our mind and believing that because we are young and our digestion systems are strong we will be able to digest almost anything. Our stress filled, rushed life also doesn’t help one bit because we believe that healthy eating takes times and effort. Let me tell you that is not true.
Whether we like it or not, the food that we eat has an effect not only on our physical health but also on our mental health. An upset stomach from last night’s oily chicken biryani will only destroy your mood. Eating healthy is not only important for healthier body but also for a more productive mind.
Here are some basic tips for helping you eat healthier-
- Switch Soda for fruit juices, coconut water and the best of the lot – water. Ensure that whenever you are feeling thirsty you don’t pop up the soda can but drink a glass of water first. Whenever you have cravings for those sweetened beverages, drink a glass of water. It will reduce your craving and help you think clearly.
- One cup of coffee means two cups of water after it – Coffee is extremely dehydrating, but we understand that coffee can’t be completely cut out. To make sure that you aren’t dehydrated and toxins are flushed out of your body, drink two glasses of water after each cup of coffee to balance it out.
- Healthy Breakfast – Sometimes it is difficult to eat healthy the whole day but ensure that you are having a healthy and filling breakfast. Eat a banana coupled with other seasonal fruits followed by two slices of multi grain or whole wheat bread. A good breakfast ensures that you have enough energy for the whole day and also keeps the guilt trip low.
- Eat food with probiotics – Have a Yakut in the morning or any other pro biotic. Switch your samosas for fruit yogurts or Greek yogurts. They help in digestion and calcium is always good for you.
- Exchange Cookies for oatmeal and high fiber biscuits – In market, there are a number of healthy alternatives available against double chocolate cookies that we like munching on. Trust me, cutting on cookies help.
- Say No to Potato Chips and switch to Soy snacks – Potato chips are good for two things – a paunch and indigestion. Try snacking on Soy snacks, they are yummy as well and very less fattening.
Eating healthy comes with practice, it also helps you lose weight and adds a glow on your face. You are what you eat.
Pedicures are great for relaxation but sometimes they can be too heavy on the pocket. A pedicure roughly costs around 400-1000 bucks depending upon the kind and the place that is chosen. And sometimes, one pedicure a month is not enough. So when, your feet can’t get enough of the pampering and you are short on time and budget, a home pedicure is what you go for. We will tell you how and then maybe you can do it yourself or lure your best friend into giving you a relaxing foot massage.
Pedicures take care of dry dead skin and make you feel relaxed. Our feet are most prone to tanning and dryness and pedicures help rejuvenate them.
These are the things that you will need for a home pedicure
- 1. A Tub with lukewarm water
- 2. A soft towel
- 3. Lots of shampoo (Use those waste sachets that you get as samples)
- 4. Lotion
- 5. Nail Cutter
- 6. Nail Paint
- 7. A Foot Pubic stone
- 8. A fancy Foot scrub (Optional)
To start with, put loads of hot water in a tub, the warmer it is the better but make sure you don’t burn yourself. This will take care of the dead skin for you. Put loads of shampoo in the water and mix it, for one pedicure 2 or 3 sachets of shampoo should be enough. Dip your feet in water and sit back. Workaholics can continue typing away at their computer furiously and others can read – How to relax your body after a long week. Make sure you have soaked your feet for at least 20 minutes for a full effect. The water should be slightly above your ankles. Once you are done soaking your feet in the warm water, take a towel and clean your feet. Clean between your fingers and rub the dead skin off. After this, Take the foot stone and start scrubbing your feet to get out the remains of dead skin. If you are feeling luxurious, you can also use a good foot scrub, a number of which are available in the market. Use the foot scrub after you have cleaned your foot with the towel. After you are done with this, apply the moisturizer generously. Moisturizing your feet after scrubbing is very important. Now that your feel fresh, you can clean off the remains of the last nail paint and apply a fresh coat of nail paint. With this your feet are happy and looking pretty at that.
A good pedicure does go a long way in relaxing not only your feet but your whole body and with these tips you can do a pedicure at home and almost for free.
Want a happy feet, read more on how to keep ‘happy feet’ in summers?
A massage therapy for a pregnant woman can prove to be a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy alternative for reduction of stress and for promoting overall wellness. A massage relieves women of the normal discomforts experienced during various stages of pregnancy such as headaches, leg cramps, stiff neck, and backaches. A massage as well brings down the stress experienced by weight-bearing joints as well as increases lymph and blood circulation. This helps in relaxing the nervous tension which further promotes better sleep. A massage as well helps in relieving anxiety caused due to changes in the hormones.
During a relaxation massage or while opting for a massage for back pain, extra precautionary measures are taken by the experienced therapists at a spa in Gurgaon in order to make the clients comfortable. Sideline positioning aided with soft, supportive cushions ensures that the extra strain on the pelvic areas and lower back is alleviated. Extra strain in these regions can result in unnecessary abdominal or back pain.
During the second trimester, the expectant moms can lie on their back with a small, cushioned wedged placed underneath the hip for offering a slight elevation. Based on the stage of pregnancy, the therapist may apply massage techniques as well as reflexology that addresses the requirements of the client.
A relaxation massage can offer respite from everyday symptoms experienced by any expectant mom. Numerous benefits are offered by a relaxation massage. It is best to discuss symptoms experienced every day with a therapist so that it helps them in deciding the techniques that need to be applied during the process for tackling the concerns.
Headaches can be treated by massaging the head, shoulders and the neck region. A stress relief massage can lower the chances of migraines by working on the trigger points. Carrying the extra weight of the baby can result in muscle tension. This can be relieved by encouraging blood flow to the regions afflicted. This enhances the flow of lymphatic fluid which sweeps away metabolic wastes and toxins.
Leg cramps, backaches, and fatigue can be relieved with the aid of several relaxation massages. A massage can provide you with a better sleep during the night. It will as well help in diminishing your anxiety as well as in offering you relaxation. This will further promote better sleeping patterns. The dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin released during a relaxation massage will help you feel energetic as well as prove to be a treatment for tired back.
Take a look at the labels of your favorite beauty products and you will find that they use one or more essential oils in them. We are going to give you an idea of how to use the essential oils directly without spending excess money:
1. Draw up a sweet smelling bath
We cannot stress the benefits of a sweet smelling hot bath enough? You just have to pour your favorite essential oil to your bath water and relax in it for as long as you want. Jasmine, chamomile and rose essential oils will be our picks!
2. Forget acne
Don’t let the beauty companies fool you into thinking that their magical products would cure your acne overnight. Instead, when you start making a face pack at home, add some drop of thyme, tea tree or calendula oil to it so that bacteria gets killed and your pimples don’t recur again.
3. Ensure your hair grows faster
If you are suffering from hair loss due to seasonal changes, add some drops of argan, castor or avocado oil to your shampoo and conditioner bottles and you will start seeing the difference within a month.
4. Make your own body mist
Fill one third of a spray bottle with distilled water and add lemon or rose essential oil to it. Take a little bit on the solution on your fingertip and smell to see if the fragrance is strong enough. Once you are satisfied, carry the bottle with you to feel refreshed at any time of the day.
5. Exfoliate your skin
Exfoliating your skin get rid of the sebum and dead skin cells which have been blocking your pores and stimulates the growth of new, healthy skin. Melt your bar of soap and add sugar, shea butter, glycerin and a few drops of lavender or almond essential oil to the mixture. Freeze until oil and cut into small cubes to use when you are taking your bath.
6. Avail Aromatherapy
You don’t have to own a diffuser to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy. Just make sure your surroundings are comfortable and then take a tablespoon of coconut oil or peppermint oil and apply it to your neck, chest and forehead. You will wake up feeling invigorated
Head to the market to buy small bottles of essential oils and they will take care of all your beauty needs for one whole year.
De-Stressing With Essential Oils
Stress affects almost every area of our lives, from our personal interactions with others to our professional capabilities and even our sleep. Fortunately, there are several things we can do to reduce stress. One of these involves using essential oils.
Essential oils are the concentrates that are obtained from certain plants. Different oils have different properties and offer different benefits. Lavender, rose, chamomile, ylang ylang, juniper berry and neroli are some of the essential oils that are very effective at helping to relieve stress. To get the maximum benefit of these oils it is very important to learn how to use them properly.
How To Use Essential Oils For Stress Relief
Essential oils should never be used by themselves as they are very potent in their pure form. Before use any essential oil it should always be blended with a carrier oil such as jojoba or almond oil. The blended oil can then be used in various ways.
- It can be massaged into the skin.
- Put a few drops on your pillow before you go to sleep.
- Put a few drops on a warm compress and place the compress over your forehead.
- Add a few drops to bath salts and soak in it for a while for a most relaxing experience.
One of the best ways to enjoy the stress-relief benefits of essential oil is by burning them in a diffuser. The diffuser dispels the aroma of the oil via the heat sources but without posing any health risks. Burning a few drops of essential oil in a diffuser can create a fabulously calming, relaxing atmosphere in the entire room! It’s perfect to use in the bedroom for a good night’s sleep that will leave you feeling refreshed, recharged and reenergized for the day ahead.
To make a reservation for de-stressing massage with the nearest Tattva Spa center, Call us at 9999835852 of book online
Take that detox break ! A perfect wellness retreat by the holy Ganges – Aloha on the Ganges by Leisure Hotels beckons you.
The setting of the resort in Rishikesh, by the swift-flowing Ganges, surrounded by forested hills, will fill your heart with peace and tranquility. In the evening, the breeze blows down the valley, setting temple bells ringing as sadhus, pilgrims and tourists prepare for the nightly Ganga Aarti. The experience is surreal.
Vilasa Spa by Tattva invites you to pamper your senses by experiencing authentic wellness rituals. Our range of organic spa therapies emphasise on relaxing, revitalising and rejuvenating you. Spa treatments, mediation sessions, Yoga and signature Ayurvedic rituals will drift away your worries and lead you to state of Shanti.
Welcome to the world of relaxation, well-being and rejuvenation in the natures lap.
Rishikesh is town in the Dehradun District of Uttarakhand state in India. Rishikesh is situated at 409 meters above sea level in the foothills of Garhwal Himalayan Range and surrounded by the Shivalik range. Rishikesh is 35 kms far from Haridwar, 90 Kms from Mussoorie, 25 Kms far from Jollygrant airport Dehradun, and 240 kms far from New Delhi makes it a perfect weekend getaway.
Rishikesh has spectacular view of jungle-clad hills and also has confluence of River Ganges and Chandrabhaga. The glorious attraction of Rishikesh is none other than the great river Ganges herself, running rapidly throughout the city. Rishikesh is now world famous as a Yoga Capital of the world. Every year during the March month one week long International yoga festival is hosted by Rishikesh.
Apart from spirituality now Rishikesh is also hub for the adventure activities such as rafting, camping, trekking and bungee jumping. It is also known as the white water rafting capital of India.