We would all love to have dewy soft skin but this is something that does not come automatically. Fortunately, it is not impossible to achieve either.
Here’s your cheat sheet on 5 ways to get the softest, dewiest looking skin you want! These tips are easy enough to follow and if you follow them carefully, you’ll soon have the soft skin that makes heads turn! All you need to do is to persevere and make sure that this becomes a part of your daily regimen.
- Lather on that moisturiser, especially at night. Remember, a moist skin is dewy skin. Avoid using thick creams which could clog up your pores but use light moisturisers even during the day to replenish the moisture.
- Say ‘No’ to hot showers. Hot water can be harmful to your skin. Have a bath in lukewarm water if you don’t want your skin stripped of its natural oils.
- Fill yourself up with good old H2O! You need to stay hydrated to bring a glow on your skin. Drink a few sips often. Fill up your glass with room temperature water into which you can add a slice of lime and a slice of cucumber. It is advisable to drink only room temperature or lukewarm water. Avoid drinking very cold water.
- Eat right with your skin in mind – lots of vegetables, fresh fruit and yoghurt. They have all the nourishment needed to make your skin glow. Good digestion shows on your skin.
- Get a facial every month from a reliable and trained expert so all the dead skin gets sloughed off, the natural oil balance of the skin is preserved and your skin stays radiant. Avoid chemicals – Stay natural !
You could reach out to Tattva experts for a personal skin consultation for yourself. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.