Humans and humanity have blended from the past few days to raise the war against COVID-19 . While all the government & medical authorities are taking necessary actions, with the lockdown extending for a few more days has given everyone stress. What are we going to do at home for so many days? How are we going to keep ourselves busy? Well, we suggest that you take a different approach to it. Why not make the best moments in this time that you can cherish later.
Happiness is the cure of every disease and on the other hand panicking creates the sensor of sadness from jubilant vibes. Merely a smile is enough to turn your road of thorns into the carpet of roses. Therefore, it is very important for all of us to web an ambience of happiness in this lockdown period and to impart rejuvenating aura into our nerves so that we can disseminate it in our surroundings. Wondering how? Happiness is an inevitable season.
You were always looking for a break to have a conversation with yourself, weren’t you? This is your time. Revisit your inner self and find the lost you.
- Unbox the happiness by picking up your pen and writing your heart out. Give wings to your thoughts and pen down the creative clouds surrounding you – through doodling, sketching a comic strip, or through words.
- Hold your brush and mix your thoughts with colours on canvas. There is nothing more animating than putting your imagination on a piece of paper, so let the artistic juices flow.
- Release your dance costume from the prison and unshackle your chains by letting your soul dance happily. Practice an old routine or plan an online zumba session with your friends and family.
- Experiment with the versatile ingredients of your kitchen while you can. Get the masterchef in you into action while there is so much you can cook with the basic ingredients.
- Bring your instrument from the storeroom and unfurl melody in the air. It’s been a while since you sat with your friends and enjoyed the evening. Well, no one said anything about virtual distancing. Connect with your friends over video call or go live. Let your talent take a spree while you’re on a break.
- Spend some time with your plants. There is more to gardening than just watering the plants, like getting to know what kinds of plants you own and what other plants can you get for your mini-nursery for the coming season. Did you know there are some plants that can grow even through stems? Grab the opportunity and your gardening gloves and get started!
- Pamper your skin and add shine to it with homemade remedies. While you’re missing your salon appointments, we suggest you try some home remedies.
Our busy lifestyle has always been a hurdle for spending quality time with our family, and even after living under a single roof, our conversation gaps have increased manifold. This lockdown period is the best opportunity to spend time with your loved ones. Keep your phones aside and sit with your family.
Stay home, stay safe and enjoy your quarantine!