We would all love to have dewy soft skin but this is something that does not come automatically. Fortunately, it is not impossible to achieve either.
Here’s your cheat sheet on 5 ways to get the softest, dewiest looking skin you want! These tips are easy enough to follow and if you follow them carefully, you’ll soon have the soft skin that makes heads turn! All you need to do is to persevere and make sure that this becomes a part of your daily regimen.
- Lather on that moisturiser, especially at night. Remember, a moist skin is dewy skin. Avoid using thick creams which could clog up your pores but use light moisturisers even during the day to replenish the moisture.
- Say ‘No’ to hot showers. Hot water can be harmful to your skin. Have a bath in lukewarm water if you don’t want your skin stripped of its natural oils.
- Fill yourself up with good old H2O! You need to stay hydrated to bring a glow on your skin. Drink a few sips often. Fill up your glass with room temperature water into which you can add a slice of lime and a slice of cucumber. It is advisable to drink only room temperature or lukewarm water. Avoid drinking very cold water.
- Eat right with your skin in mind – lots of vegetables, fresh fruit and yoghurt. They have all the nourishment needed to make your skin glow. Good digestion shows on your skin.
- Get a facial every month from a reliable and trained expert so all the dead skin gets sloughed off, the natural oil balance of the skin is preserved and your skin stays radiant. Avoid chemicals – Stay natural !
You could reach out to Tattva experts for a personal skin consultation for yourself. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foot reflexology is a highly specialized technique in which pressure is applied to certain areas and points on the foot. This pressure is applied using just the fingers and thumbs.
Reflexology works on the principle that there are specific areas and reflex points in the foot that correspond to specific organs and systems of the body. When a point or area in the foot is pressed, it has a positive effect on the corresponding organ and on your general health. For example, there is a particular spot in the foot that corresponds to the liver. When a reflexology practitioner applies appropriate pressure to this area, it helps improve the functioning of the liver.
It works the same way for all organs and systems within the body. The practitioner will choose the spot to apply pressure to depending on the ailment you are suffering from.
That’s Not All
While better health is by itself a compelling enough reason to book a reflexology massage, there are also other benefits that you will enjoy.
Foot reflexology massage can be relaxing and therapeutic too. It works wonders at alleviating pain in the feet that is caused by conditions such as plantar fasciitis and ankle injuries or because of standing for long periods of time or even just doing your daily chores.
During a foot reflexology appointment, the massage therapist applies traditional and sport massage techniques to the foot, upper leg and calf areas. In addition to reducing pain in these areas, reflexology also decreases the stress and anxiety in the entire body.
The therapeutic and health benefits of foot reflexology are hard to ignore. Our feet bear the brunt of our weight whether we are standing still, walking or running. Isn’t it time we take better care of them?
At TooYoo by Tattva, we realize that you might not always be able to take time out to visit a spa or salon for a good foot reflexology. So just Ring TooYoo (9999835852 or book via www.tattvaspa.com/mobile-spa) – We will bring foot reflexology to you – For a Happy to You !
So just Ring TooYoo (9999835852 or book here)