Q. Why Detan Back Scrub?
Detan back scrub help removes dead skin cells, reduce dark spots, and improve skin texture. This type of body scrub is particularly useful for people who want to get rid of tanning. This treatment utilizes exfoliation techniques to eliminate dry and flaky skin, resulting in a smooth and silky complexion. The ingredients in the scrub work to lighten the skin and reduce the production of melanin, which is responsible for darkening the skin. This makes it an ideal product for people who want to achieve an even skin tone and reduce the appearance of sun damage.
Benefits of Detan Body Scrub
- Bigger exfoliating granules can effectively rub away hard and flaky skin and slough off dead skin cells
- Helps to stimulate circulation, promoting healthy blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
- Help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve skin texture.
- Provides deep hydration and nourishment to the skin.
- Help to de-tan & detoxify the body by removing toxins and impurities.
- Improve overall skin tone and radiance, leaving the skin looking brighter and more youthful.
- Help to reduce blemishes and marks
(FAQs) about Body Scrub:
Q. What is a body scrub?
Ans. A body scrub is a spa treatment that involves the exfoliation of the skin using a combination of coarse or abrasive materials such as salt, sugar, or coffee grounds, mixed with oil or a moisturizing agent.
Q. What are the benefits of a body scrub?
Ans. A body scrub can help remove dead skin cells, improve skin texture and tone, increase circulation, and promote relaxation.
Q. How often should I get a body scrub?
Ans. It is generally recommended to get a body scrub once every four to six weeks to maintain healthy, smooth skin.
Q. Can a body scrub cause skin irritation?
Ans. There is a risk of skin irritation or allergic reaction when using a body scrub. It is important to choose a scrub that is suited for your skin type and to patch-test the product before use.
Q. Can a body scrub help with cellulite?
Ans. While a body scrub may help improve the appearance of cellulite, it is not a permanent solution. Regular exercise, a healthy diet, and drinking plenty of water may also help improve the appearance of cellulite.
Q. How long does a body scrub take?
Ans. The duration of a body scrub treatment can vary depending on the type of scrub and the therapist’s technique. Typically, a body scrub lasts between 30 to 60 minutes.
Q. Questions before your appointment?
Q. Do you have male or female therapists?
Ans) We value diversity and inclusivity at Tattva and offer a range of professional therapists who are trained to provide exceptional service to all our guests, regardless of gender. We strive to accommodate our guests’ preferences whenever possible, and upon request, we can arrange for a male or female therapist based on availability. Our goal is to ensure that every guest feels comfortable and relaxed during their spa experience. To know more please contact Tattva Wellness customer care number 9999120413 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Can I eat something before getting a massage?
Ans) It is advised to avoid eating for at least 90 minutes before your massage treatment as food needs time to be digested by the body. It is advised to only eat a light meal.
Q. Do I have to carry an extra pair of clothes for the massage?
Ans) No, you do not have to carry an extra pair of clothes for the massage. You will be offered a change of clothes by our healers before beginning the massage.
Q. Do you have a cancellation or rescheduling policy?
Ans) We don’t have any cancellation or rescheduling policy, however, you can cancel your appointment or reschedule it according to the availability of slots.
Q. Do you have any client testimonials or reviews that I can read?
Ans) Yes, you can read the Tattva wellness reviews on our website or on Google.
Q. How to make your check-in seamless at Tattva Spa
To have a seamless check-in at Tattva Spa:
- By booking your appointment 24 hours in advance, you can avoid waiting in line to check-in. This also allows the spa staff to prepare for your visit and ensure that all necessary materials are ready for you.
- You can get the slot of your choice if you book an appointment in advance.
- It’s a good idea to arrive at the spa a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for any unexpected delays. This will also give you time to relax and prepare for your treatment.
- If you are paying for your treatment with cash or credit, it’s a good idea to have it ready before you reach the front desk. This will help the check-in process go smoothly.
- If you have any special requests, such as a specific therapist or treatment room, be sure to let the staff know when you check-in.
- You should have water 30 min prior to your appointment.
Q. Tattva respects your privacy
- We make sure that the personal information of our guests is kept confidential. This includes things like contact information, medical history, and payment information.
- Our therapists use proper draping techniques to ensure the privacy of our guests during the massage and other treatments.
- We have private changing areas for guests to use, and these areas are kept private and secure.
- Our therapists communicate with their guests about the treatment they will be receiving, and ask for their consent before beginning the treatment.
- We make sure that our healers maintain proper professional behaviour in front of the guest.
Q. Spa Etiquette & Behaviour
- Help us maintain the serene environment of the spa by keeping your mobile phones on silent and speaking softly.
- Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted within the spa unless accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking & consumption of alcohol is prohibited within the spa area. The spa management has the discretion of not serving guests under the influence of alcohol.
- Gentlemen are advised to shave at least 3 hours prior to a facial session.
- Guests are required to wear disposable undergarments for their comfort. Draping techniques will be used by the therapist to respect your privacy.
- The spa treatments rendered by Elementia Wellness Pvt Ltd are professional in nature. Any illicit or sexually suggestive behaviour remarks or advances made by the guest will result in immediate termination of the session and may result in legal action.
Q. What are the refund policies?
The payment cannot be refunded
- In the eventuality that the guest has to re-schedule the service, she/he may do so at least 10 working hours in advance without any extra charges. Please refer the note on ‘How to re-schedule the appointment’.
- In the eventuality that the guest is unable to re-schedule 10 working hours in advance and/or does not show up for the booked appointment, the service amount will be forfeited and and alternate service slot cannot be booked. Please note that this is to allow for all guests to have a seamless experience with booking & services.
- An appointment once booked can only be re-scheduled 2 times and as per process advised above.
- If you are uncertain about the date of rescheduling due to certain circumstances, we are happy to issue a credit voucher with 6 months validity from the date of purchase of the service booking.
Moderate with pressure points