Hard week at work? Stress making its way to your skin, acne sprouting out and the glow seemingly lost? We all have those weeks when there is too much work, almost no sleep and rest and as a result our skin starts acting up. Pimples appear on our skin, it starts looking dull and lifeless and you feel like your skin has died. When this happens, you need to take some time off and take care of your skin and of yourself. Here are some tips to assist you in this skin pampering time –
- Drink lots of water and Green tea – Avoid caffeine as much as you can and switch to fresh juices water and green tea. They will hydrate your skin and flush out toxins to make you feel better and restore the glow in your skin.
- Go for a spa – The mind and the body are connected and spa relaxes both of them. It gives your mind a break and it feels your body tingle. Spa has a lot of benefits and you should avail it.
- Try a herbal face pack – Try making one of those face packs which carry Dadi Ma ke nuskhe. Mix Turmeric, little cream and gram flour (Besan) and put in on your face. Put slices of cucumber on your eyes to relax them, lie back for 15 minutes and wash it off. If you are feeling lazy, then order a face pack online and apply it according to the instructions. Multani Mitti face pack has a cooling effect and is our recommendation. Warning – Make sure you know and understand your skin type and use a face pack accordingly.
- Massage – There are a couple of options here – Blackmail your other half to give you a relaxing massage, go for a massage outside or try doing it yourself. There is nothing like a good massage to relax your nerves when you are stressed out. It will untangle the knots in your body and make you feel good in general.
- Pedicure – A good pedicure is very relaxing. You can go for a pedicure outside or you can do a pedicure yourself. It will relax your feet and calm down your mind.
Apart from this, try eating lots of fruits and get good sleep. Watch a happy movie or read something that makes you feel good. It is very important to give your body rest after a hard week, not only for your body but also for your soul.
Leave a Reply