Hard week at work? Stress making its way to your skin, acne sprouting out and the glow seemingly lost? We all have those weeks when there is too much work, almost no sleep and rest and as a result our skin starts acting up. Pimples appear on our skin, it starts looking dull and lifeless and you feel like your skin has died. When this happens, you need to take some time off and take care of your skin and of yourself. Here are some tips to assist you in this skin pampering time –
- Drink lots of water and Green tea – Avoid caffeine as much as you can and switch to fresh juices water and green tea. They will hydrate your skin and flush out toxins to make you feel better and restore the glow in your skin.
- Go for a spa – The mind and the body are connected and spa relaxes both of them. It gives your mind a break and it feels your body tingle. Spa has a lot of benefits and you should avail it.
- Try a herbal face pack – Try making one of those face packs which carry Dadi Ma ke nuskhe. Mix Turmeric, little cream and gram flour (Besan) and put in on your face. Put slices of cucumber on your eyes to relax them, lie back for 15 minutes and wash it off. If you are feeling lazy, then order a face pack online and apply it according to the instructions. Multani Mitti face pack has a cooling effect and is our recommendation. Warning – Make sure you know and understand your skin type and use a face pack accordingly.
- Massage – There are a couple of options here – Blackmail your other half to give you a relaxing massage, go for a massage outside or try doing it yourself. There is nothing like a good massage to relax your nerves when you are stressed out. It will untangle the knots in your body and make you feel good in general.
- Pedicure – A good pedicure is very relaxing. You can go for a pedicure outside or you can do a pedicure yourself. It will relax your feet and calm down your mind.
Apart from this, try eating lots of fruits and get good sleep. Watch a happy movie or read something that makes you feel good. It is very important to give your body rest after a hard week, not only for your body but also for your soul.
Your skin is subject to all kinds of toxins in a day. Try these 6 methods to detox your skin in the span of a month:
1. Drink Lemon Water
Lemon water aids in kick starting your metabolism by balancing the pH levels in your body from the moment you wake up to the time you go to sleep at night. Once you start having this, skin breakouts will stop immediately.
2. Say ‘No’ to Sugar
When you eat anything with refined sugar in it, your insulin levels go sky high leading to skin inflammations which manifest themselves in the form of acne and pimples. Get rid of all your sweet cravings as soon as you can or else you will soon begin noticing wrinkles.
3. Give juicing a try
You know that eating green, leafy vegetables is good for your body and skin but it just seems too much work to slice them and eat them as salads. This is why juicing has emerged as one of the most popular detox trends in 2017 where you just have to put vegetables like celery, spinach, broccoli, kale and beets in a mixer grinder and drink the juice on the go.
4. Use Essential oils
While it matters a lot what you put inside your body during a detox cleanse, what you apply on the surface of your skin plays a major role too. Apply essential oils like coconut and calendula on your face and notice how your skin gets hydrated, the skin tone evens out and it starts feeling baby soft in a matter of a few days.
5. Avoid Coffee
Since coffee has diuretic properties, someone addicted to it runs the risk of dehydrating their skin to the extent that it feels dry and unattractive. If you need an energy boost in the early mornings, green tea can be a healthier alternative.
6. Get your dose of Beauty Sleep
Last but not the least; don’t deprive yourself of sleep in the way of achieving all you want to in the world. Sleep allows your body to get past the fatigue and recharge to face the next day. If you don’t, your skin will begin to show the indicators of your tiredness.
Detoxing your skin is quite easy if you diligently follow all the steps we have laid down for you.
Detoxing isn’t easy but who said it cannot be exciting and cannot offer a tranquil experience? If you do not think so, then you have never treated yourself to any holistic detoxification spa services. Do you know what professional spa services can do for you? Detoxification involves the employment of therapies and specific treatments which can enhance your overall wellness leaving you feeling healthier inside out so that you can embark on a new exercise regimen and a new diet for a better you.
Basics of body detoxification
Body purification and holistic detoxification ideas originated long time ago in Greece. A body which has an excellent detoxification system helps in naturally getting rid of unwanted or harmful substances and also has a glowing skin. Your lungs, kidneys, lymph, skin and colon all work to keep your system running in an efficient manner. However, if your diet is rich in alcohol, caffeine, fat and sugar, then the natural detoxification mechanism of your body can fail to keep up.
A whole new regimen can be kick-started by maintaining a period of abstinence at the same time indulging in holistic spa services. This offers the much-needed confidence for lifestyle modifications towards leading a healthy and active life. Regular indulgence in detoxification not just pampers your body but can also prove to be a rejuvenating and refreshing experience.
Kinds of detoxifying spa treatments
If you wish to feel transformed within a short period of time, then rejuvenating and refreshing spa treatments are just for you. You can give a massive boost to your new health regimen with the help of body wraps, mud treatments, exfoliation and a lot more spa services for boosting your outlook and confidence that would certainly spur some positive changes in your body.
Nothing works better than exfoliation if you are planning to slough dead cells away. This will improve the texture of your skin and leave you with a glowing skin owing to the improvement in the circulation of oxygen to the skin’s surface. Slathering yourself in mud fortifies your body with essential minerals and offers a fantastic reward to your body. You will be blessed with a soft skin after a session and will also feel energetic. Visit a renowned spa in Gurgaon for indulging in a relaxation massage or other treatments that will breathe life into every single cell within your body. This will not just help you to feel fresh and will also help you feel revived.
Visit a Tattva spa in Gurgaon for indulging in a relaxation massage or other treatments that will breathe life into every single cell within your body.