Receiving a great massage is the most rewarding thing one can have. A fulfilling massage can change your mood and keep you at peace after a long day of work or a sedentary day when you need to get ready to charge up.
However, there might be confusion about the best time to receive a massage. The good news is that there is no fixed time to get a massage. You can choose any time of the day to book a massage session based on your convenience.
Generally, it’s wise to choose a time when you don’t need to rush or wait for a long time at a spa centre for your massage session.
- It is important to note that it is not ideal for getting a massage right after you eat.
- There must be at least a 2-3 hours gap between your breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper and your massage session. This gives maximum benefits and a soothing effect.
The ideal time to get a massage:
- When you have a hectic day and need a good soothing massage to relax your body and senses.
- It’s great to couple it with Aromatherapy, a therapy in which different essential oils are used based on your mood and requirement. A massage combined with aromatherapy is the best one can have. It adds an additional effect that makes you completely rejuvenated.
- Sometimes, when you are a working professional, it is not possible to choose the ideal time. In that case, you can choose the next best option when you are mostly not in a state of hurry.
- If you choose to go for the intensive muscle therapy – Deep Tissue massage which works on the deeper tissues to relieve aches and pains and muscle stiffness, it would be advisable to have rest of the day or next day easy on yourself.
- Massages are a natural way to release the body’s toxins and might affect different people differently. For example, it might cause a feeling of more tiredness or one might even feel slightly feverish – Do not worry, it is just your body signaling you to take it easy as it releases the toxins. You will feel refreshed and a boost of energy will flow through your body once this feeling settles down in typically 24 hours.
So, there is no right time to receive a massage but choosing the time smartly is all that matters at the end of the day.
- When you get a nice long massage in the morning, it will rejuvenate your senses and prepare you to start the day with much positivity and peace.
- In the same way, an afternoon or evening massage will relieve the stress you have gone through all day and aid you in sleeping better.
So, based on your time and need, you can choose to select any time of the day to get a massage as there is no fixed time to get it. Choose conveniently and enjoy the benefits and the after-effects it leaves. We hope you have a great massage session sometime soon!
To book a stress relieving massage session at Tattva Spa call us on +91-9999120413 and for more information kindly visit www.tattvaspa.com