The vacation season calls you to plan activities that help you care for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. They let you recharge your body and connect with your true self, away from the hustle of daily life. Spa vacations are proven to help de-stress. They are Wellness Vacations that improve not only your physical well-being but also your emotional and mental well-being.
According to Ayurveda, massage (a spa therapy) naturally heals your body and mind. Its benefits go beyond beauty and relaxation. It helps your body attain the optimal balance, purifies your soul, and promotes overall wellness. Moreover, at Tattva spa, you can choose from a range of ayurvedic and non-ayurvedic spa therapies.
The reason to make spa day a part of your vacation plan
While a trekking trip on vacation is a welcomed break from the monotony of everyday life, a spa is a fantastic way to relieve the muscle tensions and cramps you might experience after a trek. So let the day after a trek be for a spa.
Further, the spa therapies and pampering sessions awaken your senses and connect you with your inner self.
Below are the top 3 benefits of taking a spa whenever you get a chance:
Stress-relieving is an integral part of wellness vacations. Spa therapies help calm your senses and re-energize from within. The aromatic fragrances of the specialized massage oils mesmerize you while you leave your worries and stress behind.
- Improved blood circulation
Massage therapy helps improve blood circulation and relax your muscles. The water temperature in the spas is kept a little above the body temperature to soothe your muscles and tendons and improves blood flow.
- Reduced pain and aches
Spa vacations can help you focus on combating aches and pains through various modes of spa therapy, such as deep tissue massage. Massage is also highly beneficial in relieving inflammation and pain.
Spa vacations are the perfect getaway to relax your body and rejuvenate your mind and soul. Spa therapies have beautiful effects on your body. For example, massage with essential oils relaxes your muscles, nourishes skin, and improves blood circulation. This year, promise to take a holistic vacation where you care for your mind, body and spirit.
Remember to keep a spa day when planning weeklong activities such as heritage tours or nature walks. You can make Tattva spa visits a part of your vacation plans as we are located in places like, Rishikesh, Mysore, Jaipur, and Hyderabad. Lastly, do remember the following do’s and don’ts when it comes to spa visits.
- Before booking your Spa holiday, inquire about the number of Spa therapy rooms and the pre-booking policy. This helps avoid miscommunication.
- Enquire about any Spa inclusions in your hotel reservation and any terms & conditions around that.
- Go through the detailed Spa menu & seek consultation on the spa services suited to your lifestyle and needs. This will help you find a spa treatment that works for you.
- Do not be overwhelmed with complicated terminologies. Instead, seek for the services to be simplified for you and choose wisely. Spa visits should be about relaxation from the start to the end.
- Do not pack your Spa therapy in between your other vacation plans. Be rested on the day of your spa therapy. This is so that you can make the most about your spa day.
It’s time to go on a holistic vacation; book an appointment at Tattva spa.