Travel Energizer Massage
What is a Travel Energizer Massage?
A Travel Energizer Massage is a combination of back and feet massage. This type of massage focuses on relieving the tension from those specific spots that tend to accumulate tension during long journeys. The massage therapist will focus on specific points to relieve any tension and stiffness in the body. A foot massage reduces fatigue and improves general well-being. This will be soothing and rejuvenating to the travel-tired body.
What to expect?
The masseur welcomes you with a foot massage based on the eastern techniques of reflexology, followed by a de-stressing massage of the upper back, neck and shoulders. The massage resembles pressure and focus on muscles, similar to swedish or deep tissue massage, depending upon your preference.
Why should you get it?
A travel-tired or jet-lagged body is not something you want to lug around on a vacation or before going back to the daily grind. The Travel Energizer Massage will relax your mind and body. It will alleviate stress, anxiety and relieves tight muscles and joints. This massage is perfect for rejuvenating your body and mind.
Benefits of a Travel Energizer Massage
- Relieves tight muscles - Muscles tend to tighten up when the body has been in one position or an uncomfortable position for a prolonged period of time. Deep tissue massages release the tension in the muscles and relieve any pain or discomfort you might be facing.
- Makes the feet healthier -The therapist starts with a foot massage, which can free you from feet problems. It stimulates the muscles around your foot and lessens the stiffness. It even reduces pain in the ankles and/or the heels.
- Improves mood - Foot massages coupled with reflexology and aromatherapy leaves you in a relaxed and calm state. This also helps lower anxiety and alleviates stress.
- Improves circulation and cleansing -A massage can be beneficial to reduce stress that limits blood flow and increase the circulation of blood through the body unimpeded. It also helps in bringing oxygen rich blood and nutrients to the muscles and major organs.
- Promotes better sleep -Sleep cycles are affected when you are travelling and a good massage can relax your body and mind, this promotes better and undisturbed sleep. A relaxed body and mind rests better.
- Releases ‘feel good’ chemicals -A massage tends to stimulate the production of ‘feel-good’ chemicals like endorphins, dopamine and serotonin. The release of these chemicals helps reduce pain and discomfort in joints and muscles.
Add the Travel Energizer Massage in your next travel itinerary.